Digital Sales Representative
*French Native Speaker
Location: East Point, Dublin 3
Google fan? Love Google products? Passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
This is an exciting opportunity with a leading sales organization, Zevas Communications Limited, to promote Google products to small and medium-large businesses.
Zevas Communications Limited is currently seeking Sales Development Representatives to join our team in Dublin. Grounded on Energy, Excellence, and Execution, Zevas Communications Limited cultivates customer relationships by acquiring, retaining, and growing customers for our clients.
Education & Experience:
- 1-2 years sales or marketing experience a distinct advantage
- Technically savvy with experience in, social media, computers, and mobile devices
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Sales Development Representative , you are always reaching for ambitious performance goals. You work with a wide variety of businesses delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer. Your strong interest in sales and the digital economy, entrepreneurial drive and expert product knowledge will help advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions. You listen to your customer’s needs, understand the details of individual campaigns and explore and uncover business opportunities for your customers.
- Reach out to potential medium to large advertisers for Google
- Team up with your Google Account Executives to attract new advertisers to Google.
- Effectively manage your sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
- Experience in an advertising sales, business development, and/or online media environment
- College coursework in business, communications, or marketing principles.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive landscape.
- Understanding of unique challenges that medium - large businesses face in marketing online.
- Salary 26K plus 30% bonus, OTE 33K. Salary review after 3 months
- Training provided
- Excellent hours: Monday-Friday, market specific shifts
- Progression - Career Path
Zevas Communications Ltd. is a privately owned company established in 2003 with a core focus on providing insourced and outsourced sales and marketing services to domestic and international clients.