What is the role?
As a New Business Sales Rep for Zevas, you will consult with existing online retailers in the German market to sell new products. Our client is a leading global payment company which is a household name. You will speak with decision makers via phone & video conference to gain an understanding of their e-commerce business needs and promote new products which enables these customers to enhance their online retail presence and grow their business.
This is an outbound business sales role contacting existing customers. We are looking for a candidate who will be expected to consistently exceed quarterly sales targets through high volume outbound calling, emailing and to existing customers leads that are provided daily (no prospecting needed). You will be provided with intensive sales and product training, as well as mentorship and coaching from management & senior reps. Successful sales reps will also have opportunities for career progression, as this is a rapidly growing and evolving project with Zevas.
Who we are seeking?
- You are an ambitious hunter, who is not afraid to jump on the phones, make a high volume of calls, and speak with existing clients to promote new and exciting products.
- You have a competitive spirit and thrive under pressure, always striving to be the top performer / stand out from the pack.
- You are a team player, willing to go out of your way to help a struggling teammate.
- You constantly strive to improve, seeking coaching & guidance from both peers and managers.
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur.
- You understand how businesses operate and have strong business acumen, including knowledge of different business models & the importance of return on investment.
- You are a person of high integrity and have a genuine interest in delivering the right solutions, to the right client, every time.
- You must have a Native level of German.
- Professional level of English
- Outbound Telesales experience.
- Some form of experience in B2B Sales would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of E-commerce e.g. buying or selling.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Preferred requirements (Not Essential)
- 1-2 years of sales experience & overachieving against targets, ideally in an outbound call environment.
- Relevant qualifications
- Passion for the web and e-commerce
- Salary: €26K - OTE €31-33k
- Exceptional training provided.
- Free meals throughout your shift (breakfast, lunch, snacks, fruit etc)
- Relocation package - free flights and one weeks accommodation.
- Excellent hours: Monday-Friday day time shifts, no weekends.
- Career Development Program
- Pension Plan.
- Health Care Subsidy.