OPERATIONS MANAGER – DUBLIN
If you have a proven background in Outbound, In-Sourced, Multilingual Operations Management and have sales in your DNA, we want to talk to you!
The Operations Manager will be based on-site with one of our key client's in Dublin, a global leader in Digital Marketing, and will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations and team performance . As the Operations Manager, your main goal will be to provide Leadership, Hire/Manage multiple teams and ensure that Productivity and Sales Performance targets are exceeded. You will be expected to form and develop multiple client stakeholder relationships while helping to further develop the business.
- Manage a diverse Multilingual Team in a large corporate environment.
- Manage and co-ordinate client stakeholder relationships within EMEA, with the objective of delivering on client expectations, identifying growth areas and continuously improving processes.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and guidance to your team.
- Scheduling and prioritizing your own work and ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Ensuring your team hit and exceed KPI metric targets across multiple elements of the business.
- Developing the capability of the Sales Team through strong performance management and coaching, complimented by a structured L&D program.
- Work with key internal stakeholders to agree all aspects of resource planning, agree job specifications and hire the best talent to fill open roles within strict time and budgetary deadlines.
- Further develop existing reporting templates and metrics with a view to improving team performance visibility and areas of focus.
- Develop a strong relationship with Zevas Senior Management to ensure seamless integration to your new role.
Your Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record of success in a complex, multi-lingual, operations management environment
- Ability to effectively operate within diverse, cross-functional groups in a fast-paced culture
- A passion for and a thorough understanding of digital marketing and related technologies
- Experience managing a sales team, in a call centre environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a history of building effective relationships
- Ability to prioritize and control workload of a team while ensuring optimum performance
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, and strategic planning
- A deep commercial awareness with a history of budget management and contract negotiation
- Flexible and open to change with a ‘Can-Do’ attitude
An attractive benefits package will be offered. OTE €100,000 +