November Start Date
(we currently have a number of French speaking roles open at junior and senior level)
Are you a Google fan? Love Google products? Passionate about new technology?
Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new business grows. You will leverage your entrepreneurial drive and AdWords experience to develop strategies to help Google’s clients reach their advertising goals.
You will be in charge of building and optimising your clients’ first AdWords campaigns across a suite of Google products including Search, Display, YouTube and DSA. You will manage multiple customer accounts and provide them with the tools and “know-how” to fully utilise their digital marketing budget, mapping and aligning that budget spend with the required ROI Metrics (CPC, conversion metrics, cost per result) which are important to the client’s business. You will be data driven and use your analytical skills to articulate and present the best solution for the client
This position is suited for a candidate that has strong verbal and written communication skills with the natural ability to up-sell and utilise client budget spend correctly. You will demonstrate a keen interest in the client’s digital marketing strategy, and work with the client to allocate budget which is optimised fully to deliver maximum value to the client.
You will have excellent time management skills, effectively manage multiple client accounts within pre-agreed revenue, productivity and quality target metrics.
- 6 Months AdWords campaign building experience
- Native-level French speaker
- Good oral and written English
- Strong cognitive ability
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Client-focused, keen interest in customer interaction & ownership of advertiser's business goals
- Good time management skills and ability to organize one’s own day
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be data driven when making decisions
- A strong natural business acumen, an entrepreneur type
- A team player with ability to work collaborative in fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
Preferred requirements (not essential)
- Experience in advertising and/or media sales
- Salesforce.com experience
- B2B sales experience
- Experience working in the online advertising industry
- Desire to coach and share learnings and best practices with other team members.
- Salary €32K + €4.8K Bonus - OTE €36.8K - entry level
- Full and extensive training provided including AdWords Certification
- Career Progression Plan - (promotion, training, mentoring, salaries increases etc)
- Free food and drinks
- Ongoing training
- State of the art office location in Dublin 3
- Fun & inspiring working culture