Are you a Google fan? Love Google products? Passionate about new technology?
Zevas are seeking to hire a Team Leader who will be based in Dublin 3, Ireland
This candidate will develop and manage a B2B sales team, ensuring that deliverables on hiring, attrition, productivity, quality and revenue are consistently exceeded. This is a hands on role where you will be expected to consistently exceed your team targets on quality, productivity, revenue, attrition and recruitment on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Lead a team of Sales Representatives to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
- Hire, train, coach and grow a highly effective, high performance B2B sales team using your past proven track record.
- Be a hands-on team leader utilizing excellent time management and a willingness to work the floor, conduct side by side coaching, one to ones, daily huddles etc.
- Build strong relationships amongst key stakeholders.
What we are seeking
- Proven ability to build strong relationships amongst key stakeholders quickly
- Proven track record of being a top sales performer as an agent in a previous life
- A thorough understanding of sales methodologies across all stages of the sales cycle.
- Highly data driven where decisions a made based on key KPI data reports.
- Ability and willingness to drill down to opportunity level with individual sales reps as needed.
- Willingness to lead by example.
- Familiar with and have knowledge of Google Ads / AdSense / AdMob / DoubleClick product knowledge.
- Experience in basic website development is desirable
- Maintaining communication and building relationships with Google stakeholders to understand needs and drive new strategies.
- Highly organised with strong operational efficiency.
- Highly motivated & energetic.
- Bachelor degree with strong academic record or 2+ years of People Management and Sales, customer care or equivalent experience.
- Fluent Italian with strong oral and written English..
- Salesforce.com proficiency.
- Online media industry and digital marketing knowledge of Google products.
- Strong verbal & written communication, and attention to detail: you have the ability to hold a confident and controlled conversation.
- Salary: €40K plus up to 30% Bonus.
- Excellent hours: Monday-Friday 8.30-5.30pm.
- Progression - Career Development Plan.
- Pension Plan.
- Subsidized Health Care.
- Perks: Free food & drinks, ping pong table and games room, recently renovated office in Dublin 3.