Zevas Communications have an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Team Leader in our Dublin 2 office. In this strategic and highly visible role, you will be the main point of contact with our Client, a global social media giant operating from its EMEA headquarters in Dublin. Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the client’s business goals (current and planned), you will implement resourcing, processes and procedures that are fully aligned with the client at all times.
You will also be a leader who can manage, inspire and develop a high performing focused B2B Sales team who service multiple markets across EMEA. In this hands-on role, you will ensure that deliverables on hiring, attrition, productivity, quality and revenue are consistently exceeded. Reporting to the COO, this opportunity provides tremendous potential to advance to Operations Manager in the future.
- Lead, manage and inspire a high performing Sales Team to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals.
- Hire, train, coach and develop your team to remove blockers and consistently deliver strong quality-focused results. Be a hands-on leader with a willingness to work the floor, conduct side by side coaching and one to ones.
- Utilize your prior experience of Scaling a team to generate growth in multiple Markets and deliver revenue against a quarterly quota.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all client executives and key stakeholders
- Provide thought leadership within the industry as it relates to ad serving platforms
- Provide deep vertical and product knowledge and insights to drive creative and long term improvements to our overall platform offering
- Own quarterly sales forecasts, planning and budgeting
Who we are seeking?
- Experienced people manager with a track record of building and contributing to high performing teams.
- Have a thorough understanding of sales methodologies across all stages of the sales cycle.
- Possess a deep understanding of the working with Self-Serve Advertisers /Agencies
- Proven experience of growing /scaling a sales team and successfully building and growing sales revenue.
- Able to develop comprehensive forward looking plans and execute against them with both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Proven direct sales experience in digital media with strong foundation in technology, or in technology sales with strong foundation in digital media.
- Experience with partner/agency/alliance management, business development and negotiations
- Highly data driven where decisions are made based on key KPI data reports
- Team player with a positive and dynamic personality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Previous online media industry and/or digital marketing experience
- Salesforce.com proficiency
- Strong verbal & written communication skills – Ability to negotiate effectively with confidence in complex business environments
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Track record of strong performance and commitment to exceed targets, and ability to work under pressure
- Salary: €50K plus up to 30% bonus
- Progression - Career Development Plan – this role presents a fast-track opportunity to Operations Manager level for the right candidate
- Pension Plan
- Subsidized Health Care
- Free food & drinks in high end working environment