Zevas are seeking to hire a Senior Team Leader who will be based in Dublin 2, Ireland. Our client is a global social media giant operating from its EMEA headquarters in Dublin.
The ideal candidate will manage and develop the B2B New Business Sales team servicing multiple markets across EMEA.
The Senior Team Leader will be main POC between the Zevas and the client at a senior and day-to-day level. The candidate will manage the Zevas B2B sales team hands-on, ensuring that deliverables on hiring, attrition, productivity, quality and revenue are consistently exceeded. In addition, the ideal candidate will maintain a thorough knowledge of the client’s business goals (current and planned) and implement resourcing, processes and procedures that are fully aligned with the client at all times.
This is a senior position reporting into the COO with huge opportunity to advance to Operations Manager over time.
- Lead a team of Sales Representatives to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
- Hire, train, coach and grow a highly effective, high performance B2B sales team using your past proven track record
- Be a hands-on team leader utilizing excellent time management and a willingness to work the floor, conduct side by side coaching, one to ones, daily huddles etc.
- Build strong relationships amongst key stakeholders quickly
Who we are seeking?
- Proven track record of being a top sales performer as an agent in a previous life
- A thorough understanding of sales methodologies across all stages of the sales cycle.
- Highly data driven where decisions are made based on key KPI data reports
- Ability and willingness to drill down to opportunity level with individual sales reps as needed.
- Willingness to lead by example
- In-depth understanding of attrition, its causes, remedies and controls
- Excellent time management – willingness to work the floor, conduct side by side coaching, one to ones, daily huddles etc.
- 1 Year plus experience of working in a Digital Marketing related role
- Highly organised with a proven operational track record
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Previous online media industry and/or digital marketing experience
- Salesforce.com proficiency
- Strong verbal & written communication skills – Ability to negotiate effectively with confidence in complex business environments
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Track record of strong performance and commitment to exceed targets, and ability to work under pressure
- Salary: €50K plus up to 30% bonus
- Progression - Career Development Plan – this role presents a fast-track opportunity to Operations Manager level for the right candidate
- Pension Plan
- Subsidized Health Care
- Perks: Free food & drinks in high end working environment