What is the role?
As a B2B Sales Executive for Zevas, you will consult with existing online SMB's in the UK market to sell new products. Our client is a leading global payment company which is a household name. You will speak with decision makers via phone & video conference to gain an understanding of their e-commerce business needs and promote new products which enables these customers to enhance their online retail presence and grow their business.
This is an outbound business sales role contacting existing customers. We are looking for a candidate who will be expected to consistently exceed quarterly sales targets through high volume outbound calling, emailing and to existing customers leads that are provided daily (no prospecting needed). You will be provided with intensive sales and product training, as well as mentorship and coaching from management & senior reps. Successful sales executives will also have opportunities for career progression, as this is a rapidly growing and evolving project with Zevas.
Who we are seeking?
- You are an ambitious hunter, who is not afraid to jump on the phones, make a high volume of calls, and speak with existing clients to promote new and exciting products.
- You have a competitive spirit and thrive under pressure, always striving to be the top performer / stand out from the crowd.
- You are a team player, willing to go out of your way to help a struggling teammate.
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur.
- You understand how businesses operate and have strong business acumen, including knowledge of different business models & the importance of return on investment.
- Desire to work on a competitive, target-driven new business sales team.
- Highly disciplined, with excellent time management & organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
- Native English speaker with strong oral and written English.
Preferred requirements (Not Essential)
- 1-2 years of sales experience & overachieving against targets, ideally in an outbound call environment.
- Relevant qualifications
- Passion for the web and e-commerce
- Salary: €25K with a generous bonus structure
- Training Program: Three-week intensive training program covering sales & product, as well as ongoing trainings.
- A career development plan that works. (if you are a top performer that can demonstrate leadership, then the door for career advancement is wide open)
- Perks: Free food & drinks, fun working environment within 10 mins walking distance to the city