February 2019 start date
Thanks to exciting growth plans for our Google program, we have a vacancy for a junior recruiter to join our team in Dublin 3.
As a member of our recruitment team, you will receive full training in every aspect of our business, aiming to provide you with the expertise to work independently, achieve results, and progress in your career internally.
You will be responsible for managing candidate’s applications and for providing a high quality hiring experience throughout the recruitment process. You will become an expert in assessing CVs for our open roles, screening and qualifying candidates over the phone, and extending job offers. Daily tasks will further include scheduling interviews, consulting with and managing our external agency partners, updating our database, and developing weekly reports.
This is a varied role where you will be exposed to a high pace environment and get actively involved in every step of the recruitment process. You will need to be target- and result-driven and able to work towards daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets. Excellent communication skills are of essence in order to coordinate activities with and provide feedback to our internal hiring managers as well as our Google managers.
- Source passive candidates on LinkedIn Recruiter and other job boards, as well as our internal database.
- Assess applicants’ CVs and screen suitable candidates over the phone.
- Liaise with our Team Leaders, Operations Manager, and Google Managers regarding candidate suitability and interview availability, before scheduling interviews.
- Liaise with our external partners in relation to candidate suitability and to provide feedback and hiring updates.
- Follow the recruitment process closely and ensure all stakeholders are up to date and fully aligned.
- Update our recruitment database and develop weekly reports.
- Work towards and achieve individual activity targets on a weekly basis and report to the Talent Acquisition Manager daily and weekly.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Office experience in project based/ admin/ recruitment/ sales/ customer support role.
- Ability to achieve targets in a high pace environment and to thrive under time pressure.
- Demonstrated interest in recruitment and ability to learn quickly during training.
- High attention to detail and excellent coordination skills to manage multiple applications and open roles, at once.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with internal and Google management and with external recruitment partners.
- A strong team player who is happy to work as part of a team.
- Able to follow established processes and, at the same time, confident to make quick decisions under pressure.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, and of good character.
- Business level English.
- Bachelor’s in Business related field/ HR/ Sociology.
- 1 year’s experience in a role involving high volume scheduling/ coordination/ recruitment.
- Fluent in a second European language, ideally French or Italian.
- Demonstrated interest in technology.
- Basic salary and bonus.
- Classroom and on-the-job training.
- Career progression.
- Subsidized health care and pension plan.
- Perks: Free food & drinks and games room in our recently renovated office in Dublin 3.
- Fun & inspiring working culture.
Zevas Communications Ltd. is a privately owned company established in 2003 with a core focus on providing insourced and outsourced sales and marketing services to domestic and international clients. Due to continued expansion of our Google program, we now have the above vacancy for a Junior Recruiter.
We are always seeking world class professionals with passion for success, so please feel free to contact us if your profile fits our operations.
Zevas is an equal opportunity employer who accepts and celebrates diversity.