Fluent in English plus one other language. Swedish or other Nordics Languages
Location: East Point, Dublin 3 - Ireland
Google fan? Love Google products? Passionate about the web and new technology?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Google program and support the Marketing function.
You will work closely with the Nordics Marketing team to establish a consistent flow of well-scrubbed and qualified leads, as well as support with the development of data mapping and analysis to develop new insights.
- Scrub & Enrich Sales Leads: Use internal and external Google tools to scrub raw lead data and have it prepared for use by the internal Marketing Teams.
- Qualify Sales Leads: Validate leads using internal qualification Google tools to determine their suitability as sales opportunities.
- Mappings & Analysis: support marketing by mapping out companies in countries based on turnover, advertising spend and other data.
- Work to agreed KPIs and performance metrics to ensure timely delivery of leads.
- Support with sourcing batches of new data together with our data partners.
- Help coordinate tasks across a team of DMA’s working remotely.
- Online Digital, Technical, or Marketing experience preferred
- Knowledge of current Nordics market and business models
- Knowledge of AdWords, SalesForce, Google Suite, and LinkedIn
- A self-starter with the ability to communicate effectively in English with additional foreign language (Swedish or Other Nordics Languages).
Desired Qualifications (not essential):
- An entrepreneurial approach to fulfilling the tasks of the role
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills and results oriented mindset
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Proven ability to build strong relationships amongst key stakeholders quickly
- Salary €27k + up to €4k bonus
- Training provided
- Excellent hours: Monday-Friday, market specific shifts
- Progression - Career Path
Zevas is an equal opportunity employer who accepts and celebrates diversity.
Zevas Communications Ltd. is a privately owned company established in 2003 with a core focus on providing insourced and outsourced sales and marketing services to domestic and international clients.
We are always seeking world class professionals with passion for success, so please feel free to contact us if your profile fits our operations.