What is the role?
This is an outbound business sales role contacting existing customers in the German Market. Our client is a leading global payment company which is a household name. We are looking for a candidate who will be expected to consistently exceed quarterly sales targets through high volume outbound calling, emailing and to existing customers leads that are provided daily. You will be provided with intensive sales and product training, as well as mentorship and coaching from management & senior reps.
Who we are seeking?
- You have a competitive spirit and thrive under pressure, always striving to be the top performer / stand out from the crowd.
- You are a team player, willing to go out of your way to help a struggling teammate
- You constantly strive to improve, seeking coaching & guidance from both peers and managers
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur
- You understand how businesses operate and have strong business acumen, including knowledge of different business models & the importance of return on investment
- You must have business level of fluency (CEFRL C1 Grade) in German
- Professional level of English
- Knowledge of E-commerce e.g. buying or selling
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Preferred requirements (Not Essential)
- 1-2 years of sales experience & overachieving against targets, ideally in an outbound call environment
- Relevant qualifications
- Passion for the web and e-commerce
- Outbound Sales experience
- Salary: €26K - OTE €31-33k
- Exceptional training provided
- Free meals throughout your shift (breakfast, lunch, snacks, fruit etc)
- Excellent hours: Monday-Friday day time shifts, no weekends
- Career Development Program
- Pension Plan
- Health Care Subsidy
Zevas is an equal opportunity employer who accepts and celebrates diversity.