Data Marketing Analyst (Spanish & Italian markets)
Ability to communicate professionally in English and fluency in both the Spanish and Italian languages
Location: East Point, Dublin 3 - Ireland
Google fan? Love Google products? Passionate about the web and new technology?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Google program and support the Marketing function.
- You will work closely with the SP & IT Marketing teams to establish a consistent flow of well-scrubbed and qualified leads, as well as support with the development of data mapping and analysis to develop new insights.
- Scrub & Enrich Sales Leads: Use internal and external Google tools to scrub raw lead data and have it prepared for use by the internal Marketing Teams.
- Qualify Sales Leads: Validate leads using internal qualification Google tools to determine their suitability as sales opportunities.
- Mappings & Analysis: support marketing by mapping out companies in countries based on turnover, advertising spend and other data.
- Work to agreed KPIs and performance metrics to ensure timely delivery of leads.
- Support with sourcing batches of new data together with our data partners.
- Help coordinate tasks across a team of DMAs working remotely.
- Online/ Digital/ Technical Marketing experience
- Experience analysing Google Ads performance metrics
- Knowledge of current UK&I market and business models
- Ability to communicate professionally in English with fluency in both Spanish and Italian
Desired Qualifications (not essential):
- Experience using SalesForce, Google Suite, and LinkedIn to gather and report data
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach to fulfilling the tasks of the role
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills and result-oriented mindset
- Highly organised and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Proven ability to build strong relationships amongst key stakeholders quickly
- Salary €27k + up to €4k bonus
- On the job training, including tools and market specifics
- Career progression plan
- Free breakfast and snacks onsite
Zevas is an equal opportunity employer who accepts and celebrates diversity.
Zevas Communications Ltd. is a privately owned company established in 2003 with a core focus on providing insourced and outsourced sales and marketing services to domestic and international clients.
We are always seeking world class professionals with passion for success, so please feel free to contact us if your profile fits our operations.