Tourism Agents needed (Part time)
Working US Market times (2pm - 11pm Irish Time)
(Flexible hours also available within these hours)
Ideal for 3rd or 4th year students or recently graduated
Based in our state of the art Call Centre on Monahan Road, Cork. Receiving inbound calls from the US, you'll have a keen interest in tourism to Ireland and other parts of Europe for an International Tours Company. Our client, a luxury travel experience company, offers a wide variety of tours for an American customer base looking to explore the beauty of Ireland! This is an exciting tourism campaign, giving the right candidates the ability to develop world class customer service, excellent sales skills and a deeper understanding of the tourism industry.
· Proficient computer skills
· Be happy to work USA time zone hours (2pm-11pm Irish time).
· Excellent phone manner and fluent English.
· Available minimum 20 hours per week
· Motivated and enthusiastic
· Genuine interest in travel and tourism industry.
· Prior experience in customer service would be an advantage (but not essential)
· Previous Sales experience would be an advantage (but not essential)
· €10 p/h with generous commission
· Free food and drinks onsite
· Free parking
· Career development program
· Excellent training and coaching environment.
Zevas Communications is a leading provider of outsourced customer contact solutions for companies who are serious about every customer communication. We serve a cross section of industry verticals from Telecom to Financial Services across European and North American markets. Our Team of highly skilled staff, hands-on management style and best of breed technologies allow companies interact with their customers when their customers need them, whether it’s over the phone, by VoIP, by email or on the Web.
Interviewing now - Apply today so that you don't miss out!