What is the role?
As an Account Executive for Zevas, you will consult and build relationships with different sized businesses in the UKI market that are looking to use cutting edge advertising products for their digital marketing campaigns. You will be working onsite with our client, a leading social networking company with over 330million users. You will speak with decision makers via phone, email and social
media platforms to gain an understanding of their business needs. You will devise marketing strategies, build media plans, launch campaigns and optimise for success thereby helping them to achieve their marketing & business objectives.
You will be provided with intensive sales and product training, as well as mentorship and coaching from management & senior account executives. Successful account executives will also have opportunities for career progression, as this is a rapidly growing and evolving project, working onsite with our client.
· Build and execute successful growth strategies that create win/win results.
· Establish collaborative business relationships between our client and their marketing agencies/customers
· Lead consultative sales conversations that highlight the differentiated value of our client through the lens of their customers’
unique business challenges with both brand- and performance-focused marketers.
· Help brands build and execute effective campaigns, measure results, and renew / up-sell to drive revenue growth.
· Use internal tools and dashboards to execute, optimize and analyze advertiser campaigns.
· Resolve campaign issues in a timely and productive manner, and identifying and implementing process improvements.
· You will provide thought leadership on the evolving digital media landscape, measurement challenges, and changing consumer
· Deliver individual quarterly revenue targets based on your agreed client lists.
· Work with the Client Account Manager team to ensure campaigns are performing at an optimal level
Who we are seeking?
- You have the ability to unlock and establish relationships with marketing decision makers at companies and agencies
- You will have a deep understanding of the digital media landscape, and opportunities for marketers
- Expertise in both performance and video products is desirable
- You have a competitive spirit and thrive under pressure, always striving to be the top performer / stand out from the pack.
- You are a team player, willing to go out of your way to help a struggling teammate.
- You constantly strive to improve, seeking coaching & guidance from both peers and managers.
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, and motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur.
- You understand how businesses operate and have strong business acumen, including knowledge of different business models & the importance of return on investment.
· University degree in digital marketing (in lieu of degree, B2B sales experience).
· Desire to work in fast-paced, target-driven environment.
· Highly disciplined, with excellent time management & organizational skills.
· Strong written and oral business communication skills.
· Native-level English speaker.
· Salary: €28K + €8K Bonus - OTE €36K
· Training Program: Three week intensive training program covering sales & product, as well as ongoing training.
· Perks: Free food & drinks, ping pong table and games room, centrally located office in Dublin 2.