Zevas, established in 2001, is a privately-owned leading provider of outsourced (our site) and insource (client site) customer contact solutions for companies who are serious about every customer communication. We serve a cross section of industry verticals, from Telecommunications to Financial Services across European and North American markets.
Our team of highly skilled staff, hands-on management style and best of breed technologies allow companies interact with their customers when and where their customers need them, whether it’s over the phone, by VoIP, email or on the web, delivered as a tailored solution for each clients’ specific business needs.
About the position
Working with a global leader in Digital Marketing, this position offers a unique opportunity for driven individuals to become proficient in the e-commerce and marketing space. Our client is growing at speed in the UK, the US, Australia and the EU.
As part of our team based in Cork, you will become an expert on e-commerce and marketing, generating opportunities for your aligned team, together generating significant revenue for US based clients. This is an outbound B2B sales role contacting existing customers. We are looking for a candidate who will be expected to consistently exceed quarterly sales targets through high volume outbound calling, emailing and to existing customers leads that are provided daily (no prospecting needed).
Who we are seeking?
· You are an ambitious hunter, who is not afraid to jump on the phones, make a high volume of calls, and speak with existing clients to promote new and exciting products.
· You have a competitive spirit and thrive under pressure, always striving to be the top performer / stand out from the crowd.
· You are a team player, willing to go out of your way to help a struggling teammate.
· You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur.
· You understand how businesses operate and have strong business acumen, including knowledge of different business models & the importance of return on investment.
· Desire to work on a competitive, target-driven new business sales team.
· Highly disciplined, with excellent time management & organizational skills.
· Strong written and oral business communication skills.
· Computer literacy: Proficient in MS Office Applications, Excel, Google Apps, and CRM tools.
· Native English speaker with strong oral and written English.
Preferred requirements (Not Essential)
· 1-2 years of sales experience & overachieving against targets, ideally in an outbound call environment.
· Relevant qualifications.
· Passion for the web and e-commerce.
· Base Salary of €24K + Generous Bonus Structure
· Fun working environment within 10 mins walking distance to the city
· Progression - Structured Career Path.
· Pension Plan
· Health Care Subsidy.
· Free food and drink available all day, every day.
Working Hours for US Market: 2pm to 11pm Monday to Friday