June 2019 start date
As a New Business Sales Representative for Zevas, our business starts with you! This is a great opportunity to join a close-knit team of international professionals who support each other, celebrate together, and always reach for the top.
You will work with small to medium-size businesses in English speaking markets who are not currently advertising with Google. Through high volume of outbound cold calling, cold emailing, and social media outreach you will aim to speak with decision makers and gain a good insight into their business needs. You will then use Google’s advertising solutions, including Search, Display, and YouTube ads, to design media plans and launch campaigns for your clients, thereby helping them achieve their business goals. You will be expected to build strong client relationships which will allow you to monitor the progress of your client's campaigns and support them throughout the duration of the program.
This is a full-cycle new business sales role, where you will be expected to consistently exceed quarterly sales targets as well as develop a good understanding of Google Ads to ensure you provide your prospective clients with well-customised Google advertising solutions.
We provide intensive sales and product training, as well as mentoring and coaching, which aim to equip you with all the necessary tools that will assist you in your way to the top of the leaderboard! There is a great opportunity for career progression for successful professionals, as this is a rapidly growing and evolving project in partnership with Google.
Who we are seeking:
- An ambitious hunter, who is not afraid to jump on the phones and make a high volume of cold calls in order to speak with new clients and close deals.
- A competitive spirit who thrives under pressure, always striving to be the top performer.
- A team player, willing to go out of your way to help a teammate.
- You constantly strive to improve, proactively seeking coaching and guidance from peers and managers.
- An entrepreneurial self-starter, who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur.
- You have strong business acumen and knowledge of different business models and understand the importance of return on investment.
- A person of high integrity who has a genuine interest in delivering the right solutions, to the right client, every time.
- University degree or equivalent professional experience in sales and/or the technology industry.
- Desire to work in a competitive, target-driven new business sales team.
- Highly disciplined, with excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Native-level English speaker with strong oral and written communication skills.
Preferred requirements (Not Essential):
- 1-2 years of sales experience with overachieving against targets, ideally in an outbound, cold calling environment.
- Passion for Google Ads products (Search, Display, YouTube, etc.) and/or digital marketing.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM.
- Salary: €26K + €7.8K Bonus - OTE €33.8K. Additional team bonus and salary increase within the first year.
- Training Program: Three week intensive training program covering sales & product, including Google Ads Certifications, as well as ongoing training and coaching.
- Progression - Career Development Plan.
- Subsidized Health Care and pension plan.
- Perks: Free food & drinks, internal competitions with fabulous prizes, and games room in our recently renovated office in Dublin 3.
- Fun & inspiring working culture.
Zevas is an equal opportunity employer who accepts and celebrates diversity.
Zevas Communications Ltd. is a privately owned company established in 2003 with a core focus on providing insourced and outsourced sales and marketing services to domestic and international clients. Thanks to continued expansion of our Google program, we now have the above vacancy for the Zevas New Business Sales Team for the UK & Irish markets.
We are always seeking world class professionals with passion for success, so please feel free to contact us if your profile fits our operations.