Zevas Communications is a leading provider of outsourced customer contact solutions for companies who are serious about every customer communication. We serve a cross section of industry verticals from Telecom to Financial Services across European and North American markets. Our Team of highly skilled staff, hands-on management style and best of breed technologies allow companies interact with their customers when their customers need them, whether it’s over the phone, by VoIP, by email or on the Web.
About the position:
We are seeking a smart, visionary sales team lead to help us build out our US market sales team. You’ll manage a team of Sales Representatives and Agency Leads across the US market. Working hours will be from 2.00pm – 11.00pm Monday – Friday.
As part of the management team, you should expect to be hiring, training, motivating your local crew, and ultimately delivering on the sales team’s revenue goals across both new and managed business.
You will also be responsible for helping define market and industry strategy. You will be expected to identify areas for industry growth, work with marketing on collateral needs as well as event support, and collaborate with the frontline trainer to develop training programs for your team.
- Interview, hire, train, and manage Sales Representatives and Agency Leads within our growing international sales team.
- Play an active, hands-on role in sales deals (help close deals + growing existing relationships).
- Coach and provide feedback to sales team members.
- Develop and execute industry initiatives to drive new sales and grow existing business.
- Play a role in driving strategic initiatives that improve results across the broader sales team.
- Provide leadership, mentorship and support for account related issues.
- Manage end to end team revenue pipeline (new business and existing business).
- Be responsible for upholding team and office culture.
- At least 2 years of experience in an inside sales role.
- Past management experience preferred, but not required.
- Comfortable running full sales cycles (driving new sales and growing existing business).
- Track record of success in sales (top performance in terms of peer group + industry).
- Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor, and develop teammates.
- Strong knowledge of the digital advertising industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Salary: €33,000 Plus an excellent bonus
• Progression - Career Development Plan.
• Pension Plan.
• Subsidized Health Care.
• Excellent choices of free food and drink provided throughout your day.
- Free Car Parking