Zevas, established in 2001, is a privately-owned leading provider of outsourced (our site) and insource (client site) customer contact solutions for companies who are serious about every customer communication. Our team of highly skilled staff, hands-on management style and best of breed technologies allow companies interact with their customers when and where their customers need them, whether it’s over the phone, by VoIP, email or on the web, delivered as a tailored solution for each clients’ specific business needs.
This is a great opportunity to join Zevas Communications in a multi-tiered, multi-site role. This role is based in our Cork office where you will use your Project Management and Technical experience to manage the IT infrastructure and ensure ISO 27001 level compliance with IT standards.
The role will include:
- Initially, maintenance of on-site hardware and applications, including servers, Networks, PCs, laptops, phones, etc.
- Within the following 6 months be a key member of the team that transitions the on-premises network and phone infrastructure to a cloud environment.
- Monitoring and pro-active maintenance of IT environment.
- Implementation of IT security policies and procedures to ISO 27001 standards.
- Ensure compliance of IT environment - including updating IT policies and procedures with a commitment to continuous improvement within an ISMS framework.
- IT vendor management.
- Providing expert support for remote locations and staff.
- Previous experience of IT Management.
- Previous experience of I.T. Project Management.
- Experience of managing an information system on the Google platform (e.g. G suite)
- Knowledge and experience of Call Centres and Telephony systems.
- Experience in an ISMS environment is desirable.
- Experience in being a key participant to a cloud deployment, or a high level academic qualification in cloud deployment.
- Experience with backup and recovery strategies desirable, including Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
We are ideally looking for someone from a telecommunication or call centre background, with the experiences listed above. The role will provide plenty of variety and give the opportunity to take ownership of exciting projects and to see them through from start to finish.
Benefits include – Salary €50,000 to €60,000, pension plan, subsidized health care, fully stocked fridge with free breakfast and lunch provided daily, and more.
Apply Today. Interviewing Now!