As the Marketing Assistant for the EMEA region, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running and execution of all marketing activities across the region.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams, both globally and regionally, across Marketing, Customer Success, Marketing Ops, Content and Data Science to successfully transform creative ideas into measurable success.
What You’ll Do:
- Devise, create and manage SSA EMEA digital marketing campaigns across Twitter, LinkedIn and Google, in multiple markets targeting multiple customer segments
- Manage our email marketing programme, working with our Growth Operations team to devise, brief, QA and approve all BAU and ad-hoc email campaigns
- Ensure all relevant content (blog, case studies etc) is localized into our four non-English supported languages (French, German, Spanish, Arabic)
- Update the SSA website as and when required.
- Create and amend digital imagery for use in digital campaigns and on website.
- Work with external vendors to plan, order and supply printed materials.
- Support any events running across the region.
Who You Are:
- A Marketeer at heart with a passion for developing exciting campaigns and programs
- You have a Marketing qualification
- You have some Marketing experience
- Knowledge of online advertising, the digital marketplace and digital marketing channels.
- You have a passion for Twitter and our mission
- Strong planning skills with an ability to work with multiple groups and on tight deadlines
- Strong copywriter with a knack for creating content that strikes a good balance between direct performance and brand awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self Starter and not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Salary: 36K OTE
- Training Program: Three week intensive training program covering sales & product, as well as ongoing training.
- Perks: Free food & drinks, ping pong table and games room, centrally located office in Dublin 2.