Sales Development Representative US Market
Zevas, established in 2001, is a privately-owned leading provider of outsourced (our site) and insource (client site) customer contact solutions for companies who are serious about every customer communication. Our team of highly skilled staff, hands-on management style and best of breed technologies allow companies interact with their customers when and where their customers need them, whether it’s over the phone, by VoIP, email or on the web, delivered as a tailored solution for each clients’ specific business needs.
What is the role?
This is an outbound business sales role contacting existing customers in the US Market. We are looking for a candidate who will be expected to consistently exceed quarterly sales targets through high volume outbound calling, emailing and to existing customers leads that are provided daily. We work some of the most prestigious and well known companies in the World and you will be provided with intensive sales and product training, as well as mentorship and coaching from management & senior reps.
Who we are seeking?
● You have a competitive spirit and thrive under pressure, always striving to be the top performer / stand out from the crowd.
● You are a team player, willing to go out of your way to help a struggling teammate
● You constantly strive to improve, seeking coaching & guidance from both peers and managers
● You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur
● You understand how businesses operate and have strong business acumen, including knowledge of different business models & the importance of return on investment
- Fluent English Speaker
- Knowledge of E-commerce e.g. buying or selling
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Highly disciplined, with excellent time management and organisational skills
Preferred requirements (Not Essential)
- Relevant qualifications
- Passion for the web and e-commerce
- Outbound Sales experience desirable but not essential as World Class training will be provided.
● 30K On Target Earnings.
● Exceptional training provided
● Free meals throughout your shift (breakfast, lunch, snacks, fruit etc)
● Career Development Program
● Pension Plan
● Health Care Subsidy
● Free Parking
● Walking Distance to Cork City Center
Zevas is an equal opportunity employer who accepts and celebrates diversity.
Working Hours for US Market: 2pm to 11pm Monday to Friday
Interviewing now, apply today!