What is the role?
As an Account Optimiser for Zevas, you will consult with different sized businesses. Our client is a Global Social Media giant with over 330 million users globally. You will be building relationships with the clients via phone, VC, email and social media platforms to gain an understanding of their business needs. Using this information, you will design and optimize media plans and launch campaigns for customers using a suite of digital marketing display and video products thus delivering business value and ROI for the client every time.
This position is suited for a candidate that has strong verbal and written communication skills with the natural ability to up-sell and utilise client budget spend correctly. You will demonstrate a keen interest in the client’s digital marketing strategy, and work with the client to allocate budget which is optimised fully to deliver maximum value to the client. Native Level Spanish is essential.
Who we are seeking?
- You are data driven when making decisions.
- You have a competitive spirit and thrive under pressure, always striving to be the top performer / stand out from the pack.
- You are a team player, willing to go out of your way to help a struggling teammate.
- You constantly strive to improve, seeking coaching & guidance from both peers and managers.
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur.
- You understand how businesses operate and have strong business acumen, including knowledge of different business models & the importance of return on investment.
- You are a person of high integrity and have a genuine interest in delivering the right solutions, to the right client, every time.
- Third level qualification or experience in a related field.
- Experience as an Optimiser or Account Strategist (3- 5 years experience is essential)
- Desire to work in fast-paced, target-driven environment.
- Good time management skills and ability to organise one’s own day
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Native Level Spanish is essential.
- Attractive Base + Generous Bonus component (38K OTE)
- Training Program: Three week intensive training program covering sales & product, as well as ongoing training.
- Career Development Plan that is fully supported through internal leadership training, mentoring, special projects and more…
- Perks: Free food & drinks, ping pong table and games room, centrally located office in Dublin.