Zevas, established in 2001, is a privately-owned leading provider of outsourced (our site) and insource (client site) customer contact solutions for companies who are serious about every customer communication. The Forecasting and Capacity Planning Analyst will contribute directly to the mission of Zevas by creating, implementing and managing systems and processes to form the basis of resource and capacity planning, provide intelligence to the Senior Leadership Team, and highlight risks and opportunities to inform decision making in order to deliver the right work, to the right people, at the right time.
You’ll use your deep experience to execute resource planning efforts against forecast requirements for multiple campaigns, markets and staff groups that will help inform an ever-changing operational model.
- Working with various stakeholders across the business (Operations, Commercial, Analytics, Recruitment, IT), initially the project will be to fully understand the variety of clients and campaigns that Zevas support. Part of this will include the relevant data that the company collects and records.
- The person in this position will be assisted and mentored in building and implementing systems and processes which will allow for the planning of company's resources (employees, seats etc), analyze and interpret the trends of the operational projects in order to maximize their efficiency, monitor the absence of the staff, assess the employment needs and make competent recommendations which will allow the company to maximise client capacity requirements and billings. A part of this planning requirement will be to negate the lost opportunities caused by planned and unplanned absence. It is also key to increase flexibility for the client through tightly managed allocation of resources.
- This is a complex requirement as there are a wide range of requirements and inputs across multiple clients and campaigns.
The Planning Specialist will report to the Director of Operations and will be responsible for the following:
· Fully understanding clients' current and future requirements in terms of output, and continuously monitor and adjust the delivery
capacity within Zevas.
· Inform the recruitment process on core FTE requirements, including float and part time to cover absence.
· Help to create and build relevant capacity analysis and reporting tools.
· Continuously engage with Learning & Development department regarding cross training initiatives to ensure capacity flexibility and
capabilities to move between campaigns to meet variable needs.
· Lead capacity planning sync meetings with operations to align on inputs for forecast.
· Participate in presentation to Senior Leadership Team if required.
· Analyze and monitor the daily absence of staff;
· Determine the personnel need and places for each operational project, as well as ways to maximize the available resources.
· 2 years + planning or WFM experience or related experience in similar industry.
· Proven ability to understand complex planning systems.
· Experience of operating in a complex environment across multiple campaigns is an advantage.
· Degree in Business or related field is an advantage.
· Team player who enjoys collaboration.
· Excellent attention to detail and communication skills:
· Ability to work to tight deadlines.
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, high pressure environment:
· Ability to take ownership and use initiative:
· Proactive self-starter:
· Committed to continuous improvement.
· Advanced Excel
· Competent with PowerPoint
· Methodical, common sense approach to tasks.
- · Excellent mentorship provided
· Free meals throughout your shift (breakfast, lunch, snacks, fruit etc)
· Career Development Program
· Pension Plan
· Health Care Subsidy
· Free Parking
· Within walking distance of Cork City Centre
Zevas is an equal opportunity employer who accepts and celebrates diversity.
Interviewing now, apply today!