B2B Sales Development Representative - German Market
Avoid UK Visa Complications! Come to Ireland!
What is the role?
As a B2B Sales Development Representative for Zevas, you will consult with existing online retailers in the German market to sell new products.
Our client is a leading global payment company which is a household name. We are looking for a candidate who will be expected to consistently exceed quarterly sales targets through high volume outbound calling and emailing to existing customers from leads that are provided daily. You will be provided with intensive sales and product training, as well as mentorship and coaching from management & senior reps. Successful sales reps will also have opportunities for career progression, as this is a rapidly growing and evolving project with Zevas.
We are currently offering the opportunity to work from home or from our offices/hubs. A blend of Home and Office working will also be available in the future.
Who we are seeking?
- You are an ambitious hunter, who is not afraid to jump on the phones, make a high volume of calls, and speak with existing clients to promote new and exciting products
- You have a competitive spirit and thrive under pressure, always striving to be the top performer / stand out from the crowd
- You are a team player, willing to go out of your way to help a struggling teammate
- You constantly strive to improve, seeking coaching & guidance from both peers and managers
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur
- You understand how businesses operate and have strong business acumen, including knowledge of different business models & the importance of return on investment
- You are a person of high integrity and have a genuine interest in delivering the right solutions, to the right client, every time
- You must have fluency in business level German (C2 grade CEFR)
- Professional level of English
- Knowledge of E-commerce e.g. buying or selling is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Preferred requirements (Not Essential)
- Ideally 1-2 years of sales experience
- Interest in the web and e-commerce
- Salary: €26K - OTE €30 to €31K
- A €500 bonus after 6 months
- World Class training provided
- Excellent hours: Monday-Friday day time shifts, no weekends
- Career Development Program
- Pension Plan (after 1 year)
- Health Care Subsidy (after 1 year)
- Great work environment, inclusive culture
Interviewing now, apply today!