German Team Leader
Zevas, established in 2001, is a privately-owned leading provider of outsourced (our site) and insource (client site) customer contact solutions for companies who are serious about every customer communication. Our team of highly skilled staff, hands-on management style and best of breed technologies allow companies interact with their customers when and where their customers need them, whether it’s over the phone, by VoIP, email or on the web, delivered as a tailored solution for each clients’ specific business needs.
About the position
We are seeking a smart, visionary Sales Team Lead to help us build out and lead our German market sales team. You’ll manage a team of in house Telesales Representatives across the DACH market on behalf of our clients.
As part of the management team, you should expect to be hiring, training, motivating your local crew, and ultimately delivering on the sales team’s revenue goals across both new and managed business.
- Lead a team of Sales Representatives to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
- Hire, train, coach and grow a highly effective, high performance B2B sales team using your proven track record.
- Be a hands-on team leader utilizing excellent time management and a willingness to work the floor, conduct side by side coaching, one to ones, daily huddles etc.
- Build strong relationships amongst key stakeholders.
What we are seeking
• Proven ability to build strong relationships amongst key stakeholders quickly
• Proven track record of being a top sales performer as an agent in a previous career
• A thorough understanding of sales methodologies across all stages of the sales cycle.
• Highly data driven where decisions are made based on key KPI data reports.
• Ability and willingness to drill down to opportunity level with individual sales reps as needed.
• Willingness to lead by example.
• Highly organised with strong operational efficiency.
• Highly motivated & energetic.
• A good academic record with 2+ years of People Management and Sales, customer care or equivalent experience.
• Fluent German speaker and strong oral and written English.
• A good knowledge of on-line media and E-commerce
• Strong verbal & written communication, and attention to detail: you have the ability to hold a confident and controlled conversation.
• Proficient in using spreadsheets and other office applications
• Salary: €33,000 Plus an excellent bonus (OTE: €40,000)
Relocation package 650 euro
500 euro bonus on commencement of employment
• Excellent hours: Monday-Friday 8.00-5.00pm.
• Progression - Career Development Plan.
• Pension Plan.
• Subsidized Health Care.
• Perks: Free food & drinks