Customer Service Representative – UKI Market
Office Location: Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
What is the role?
This is an internal customer support role supporting our client’s teams. This is a non-phone helpdesk where cases will be created in Salesforce for you to provide assistance to the client’s employees to troubleshoot the issue via chat or email. You will be provided with intensive product training, as well as mentorship and coaching from management & senior reps.
Who we are seeking?
· You are technically-minded and like solving problems through process-led workflows
· You are a team player, willing to go out of your way to help a teammate
· You constantly strive to improve, seeking coaching & guidance from both peers and managers
· You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur
· Professional level of English
· Experience providing customer support or technical support
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Preferred requirements (Not Essential)
· Technical aptitude
· Solution focused mindset
· Experience with Salesforce a distinct advantage but not essential
· 23,000 euro per year
· Exceptional training provided
· Excellent hours: Monday-Friday 9am to 6pm, no weekends
· Career Development Program
· Pension Plan
· Health Care Subsidy
Zevas is an equal opportunity employer who accepts and celebrates diversity.
Interviewing now, apply today!