Customer Service Representative - UK Market Dungarvan (Weekends)
Customer Service Representative - UKI Market, Dungarvan
Office Location: Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
Hours: Weekend shift Sat 10-5 / Sun 10-7
What is the role?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Customer Service Representative for one of our clients in the sporting sector. As a Customer Service representative you will be providing excellent support experience to our client' customers users via email, via phone and web chat, assisting them with their queries and providing recommendations.
Who we are seeking?
- You can deliver an exceptional customer experience and resolve queries first time over the phone and via web chat/email.
- You are a team player, willing to go out of your way to help a teammate
- You constantly strive to improve, seeking coaching & guidance from both peers and managers
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur
- Professional level of English
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Preferred requirements (Not Essential)
- Customer service experience
- Solution focused mindset
- 23,000 euro per year
- Exceptional training provided
- Career Development Program
- Pension Plan
- Health Care Subsidy
- Work Hours : Saturdays 10 - 5 / Sundays 10 - 7
Zevas is an equal opportunity employer who accepts and celebrates diversity.
Interviewing now, apply today!