The Group Leader will be responsible for the service delivery and performance of up to 8 Team leaders across the Zevas organisation.
As a leader of the management team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the overall service delivery of their campaigns. They will be responsible for ensuring Zevas and our processes are aligned with our clients' requirements as per Service Level Agreements.
The Group Leader will be responsible for leading and motivating multiple teams, responsible for managing sales through a number of channels including phone and email.
You will be expected to identify areas for industry growth, work with marketing on collateral needs as well as event support, and collaborate with the frontline trainer to develop training programs for your teams.
· Oversees overall service delivery of their campaigns and ensures ZEVAS’s processes are in accordance with our client’s requirements as set out in the SOW and any applicable Service Attachments.
· Ensures that ZEVAS’s Agents meet the clients hiring and training requirements.
· Updates the client on any emerging issues and risks.
· Provides reports as specified and agreed on an ad hoc basis
· Has a named alternative contact to mitigate any risks during absence
· Has strong relationships with internal ZEVAS business teams such as Capacity Planning, Talent Acquisition, HR, IT, Learning and Development (L&D), Facilities and Finance in order to seek internal ZEVAS support for the delivery and evolution of client services.
· Must plan for the long-term and, as an example, ensuring the Performance team is reviewing trends and identifying strengths and concerns to improve results. Also providing direct coaching to the management team to ensure the leaders are progressing, demonstrating the coaching model to their direct leaders so they better understand how to apply with the teammates, and ensure the coaching model is fully implemented within the Service Location.
· Is responsible for the day-to-day variables such as Team Attrition, Schedule Adherence, AHT, Talk Time, Hold Time, etc. Longer-term HR initiatives include team attrition management, Service Location-wide morale management, and ensuring there is a pool of future leaders to promote.
· To ensure there are enough teammates to support service levels and meet billable hour targets, the Group Leader must plan for all hiring, review and estimate teammate attrition, review attendance trends and ensure teammates are there to support the customers when schedules require.
· A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a people management role.
· Experience working in a B2B call centre environment
· Proficient in G-Suite and Microsoft Office applications
· Track record of success in sales (top performance in terms of peer group + industry).
· Strong leadership and Management skills
· Problem solving and Analytical skills
· Administration and organisational skills
· Ability to prioritise and control workload of a team
· Computer literacy
· Project management
· Forecasting & Scheduling
· Learning & Development Skills
· Ability to take ownership and use initiative:
· Proactive self-starter:
· Committed to continuous improvement.
· Advanced Excel
· Competent with PowerPoint
· Methodical, common sense approach to tasks.
Education and Qualifications
· Leaving Cert level or equivalent
· Proficient in relevant computer applications
· Outgoing, positive, professional with an energetic personality
· Be self aware with emotional and social intelligence
· Self motivated, proactive and decisive
· Results driven
· Analytical thinker, ensure problems are resolved.