Junior Recruiter – 3 Month Contract
Zevas is a privately-owned leading provider of outsourced (our site) and insource (client site) customer contact solutions for companies who are serious about every customer communication. We work with an amazing list of clients including Google, Twitter and PayPal and our team of highly skilled staff, hands-on management style and best of breed technologies allow companies interact with their customers when and where their customers need them.
We are currently offering the opportunity to work from home with a possibility of relocating to Cork and working from the Cork office in the future in line with Government guidelines.
Due to massive growth, we are expanding the recruitment team and now require an additional in-house Junior Recruiter who thrives in a fast paced environment for a 3 month contract. In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing, identifying and qualifying suitable candidates across multiple campaigns in the business. The role will be based in Cork City and focus on the recruitment across the Zevas sites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Sources, identifies, and qualifies candidates for key roles within company using a variety of creative recruiting methods mostly using social media tools.
· Posts advertisements on ATS, industry websites, social media sites, and internet job boards as needs dictate.
· Monitors open positions and "fill time"; suggests alternate recruiting methods as appropriate.
· Interviewing/screening suitable candidates
· Supporting the business to have an adequate supply of suitable candidates
· Ensures all hiring practices and policies are adhered to.
· Ensures knowledge of up to date recruiting trends remains current.
Education and Experience:
· Demonstrated success in sourcing candidates at all levels.
· At least 6 months experience in a fast paced recruitment environment.
· Excellent skills in social media recruitment.
· Experience gathering market data.
· Has the ability to work in a team-oriented, highly collaborative environment.
· Has the ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Proven organizational skills with the ability to manage own work load.
This would be an ideal option for a first mover from agency.
Interviewing now for an immediate start.
Benefits: 25,000 base salary, free parking, rewards & recognition program, excellent career development opportunities and more!