Content Moderation Group Lead
Zevas Communications are outsourcing specialists with a global customer base. Zevas has 3 centres across Ireland bolstered by a robust remote worker strategy now in place. With experience of supporting over 20 languages Zevas allows clients quick and structured scalability across various business divisions such as Sales, Customer Support and Content Moderation.
With the growth in demand for varying levels of moderation of user generated content online, Zevas now seeks to appoint a Senior Leader to scale and lead the Content Moderation division.
Tasked with leading and growing the Content Moderation division to service near shore markets, the desired candidate will be a content moderation industry experienced, strategic and operational leader. Skilled in coaching and with the support of KPI/SLA management experience, the divisional Leader will own the roll up of all performance and growth of the division. This role reports to the Director of Operations.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Operational performance management of the org.
- Recruit, lead and support a team of managers
- Design and execute the GTM, supported by Chief Commercial Officer, to deliver forecasted customer growth and revenue numbers.
- Understand and report on divisional performance, ensuring excellent performance and customer satisfaction.
- Create a culture of celebration, inclusion and growth.
- Coach your team to achieve their potential
- Passion for protecting the internet from toxic material
- Report and forecast to the Senior Leadership Team
Experience / Qualifications
- 3 Years management experience in the content moderation industry
- Proven ability managing commercial relationships at a senior level
- Experience in the outsourcing industry either as a vendor or managing vendors is a distinct advantage.
- Exceptional presentation skills
- “Get stuck in” attitude
Zevas Communications is proudly backed by Enterprise Ireland with customers across the globe. As we embark on our next and most important phase of growth, we are seeking a passionate candidate to join our management team and deliver our new mission-lead division.