Sales Team Leader - German Speaking
Zevas, established in 2001, is a privately-owned leading provider of outsourced (our site) and insource (client site) customer contact solutions for companies who are serious about every customer communication. Our team of highly skilled staff, hands-on management style and best of breed technologies allow companies interact with their customers when and where their customers need them, whether it’s over the phone, by VoIP, email or on the web, delivered as a tailored solution for each clients’ specific business needs.
Team Leader - German Speaking
The Team Leader will manage a team of Sales Representatives to drive sales performance. Working hours will vary
depending on the account you will be managing.
As part of the management team, the Team Leader will lead and motivate a team, responsible for managing sales
through a number of channels including phone and email. They will be responsible for delivering on the sales
team’s revenue goals across both new and managed business. You will be responsible for hiring and motivating the
team whilst helping define market and industry strategy.
- Responsible for managing the performance of the team ensuring each team member is
maximising every opportunity to sell on calls.
- Manage Salesforce Hygiene and Dashboards
- Measure, monitor and report on KPI’s ensuring they are met on an on-going basis.
- Provide hands on coaching and development to sales team members.
- Develop the team through our succession planning strategy.
- Continuously review opportunities to streamline processes and develop industry initiatives to
drive new sales and grow existing business.
- Work with the QA function to ensure adherence to the Quality Management System.
- Play a role in driving strategic initiatives that improve results across the broader sales team.
- Ensure training policy, procedures and activities support successful ISO audits.
- Manage end to end team revenue pipeline (new business and existing business).
- Provide hands on coaching to sales team members.
- Work with Capacity Planning and Group Leader to deliver weekly hours targets.
- Support the team with system and campaign related issues.
What we are seeking
• Proven ability to build strong relationships amongst key stakeholders quickly
• Proven track record of being a top sales performer as an agent in a previous career
• A thorough understanding of sales methodologies across all stages of the sales cycle.
• Highly data driven where decisions are made based on key KPI data reports.
• Ability and willingness to drill down to opportunity level with individual sales reps as needed.
• Willingness to lead by example.
• Highly organised with strong operational efficiency.
• Highly motivated & energetic.
• A good academic record with 2+ years of People Management and Sales, customer care or equivalent experience.
• C2 Level German speaker and strong oral and written English.
• A good knowledge of on-line media and E-commerce
• Strong verbal & written communication, and attention to detail: you have the ability to hold a confident and controlled conversation.
• Proficient in using spreadsheets and other office applications
- Proficient in G-Suite applications
• Competitive Salary plus an excellent bonus
• Excellent hours
• Progression - Career Development Plan.
• Pension Plan (after 1 year)
• Subsidized Health Care (after 1 year)