Retail Performance Specialist
Location: Limerick or Dublin
About the role:
Working as the Retail Performance Specialist, you will have accountability for the performance of all key retail and dealer accounts across our client's footprint in the Republic of Ireland, including the activation of their fixed and mobile products, operations efficiency of their channels and ensuring optimum customer experience is delivered. You will play a key part in the commercial team and will report directly to the Retail and Dealer Channel manager.
Currently working with our client's retail franchise stores and 3rd party retailers across the country whilst also supporting indirect partners when required.
This is a fast paced channel and is a strategically integral part of their ambitious growth plans for cable and mobile alike.
This is an excellent and challenging role, one where you can influence and contribute significantly towards supporting one of the key channels in the overall company’s growth plan.
Specific tasks / Duties:
· Supporting the Channel Manager in all aspects of performance and the day to day running of the channel partners
· You will support the retailers and dealers ensuring they have full knowledge, skill sets and tools required to provide effective and informative advice regarding our client's products, services, campaigns and promotions
· You will develop and deliver up to date training regarding our client's product range, customer experience, competitor awareness, systems and policies
· Deliver incremental sales through our retail and dealer channels and work towards a structured sales target based on specific Key Performance Indicators
· Ensure that our client's brand guidelines are adhered to across all retail and dealers
· Ensure that the operations manual is up to date and staff on boarding requirements are met
· Support the Channel Manager on various projects to further develop and evolve the channel
· Ensure our client's customers are at the heart of everything we do via our partners by continuously improving sales journeys, agent skill sets, policies and procedures
· Flexibility as you may be required to work the occasional evening and weekend to support
· In addition, there is a requirement to travel within Ireland to engage with these partners and when required support the business needs
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a retail environment
· Third level qualification, preferably in a Sales, Business or Marketing discipline
· Keen focus towards results and achieving set targets daily, weekly and monthly
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent planning and organisation and analytical skills
· Specific experience in learning and development, train the trainer / coaching
· Strong Microsoft skill set is a must
· Adaptable, motivated and can lead by example
· Teamwork orientated
· Telecom/Mobile sales experience an advantage
· Full clean driving licence and own vehicle
What we offer;
- Competitive salary plus quarterly bonus based on targets achieved
- Mileage and expenses covered where applicable