About the job
Are you looking for a job where you will guide organisations towards a more (human) digital and omni channel future? Where you will have full management visibility, but where you are also with both your feet in the mud? Where you can work in different branches such as Healthcare, FinTech?
As our Senior Solution Architect you have a wide variety of technology expertise and enjoy client interaction. As part of the multidisciplinary nature of this role, Solution Architects are involved in requirements definition, project design, scoping, delivery and integration. All this is done for digital channels and based on the latest technologies. You’re able to make complex problems small and understandable. From the initial concept to something that actually works. A pragmatic approach is key!
Why working as Senior Solution Architect?
We give you a few good reasons:
- If you have a good idea, or see new opportunities at the client, then go ahead! We will support you with resources, time and budget. We offer you a platform to evolve your entrepreneurial skills.
- We’re an international company, delivering global and local projects from our offices in Netherlands, US and India.
- We offer end-to-end engagement: from innovation (ideation) workshops to UX, data science, architecture to cloud-native and mobile development. We are also an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner.
- We drive innovation at our clients, you’ll be part of the innovation workshops we host, you’re there from the first moment on.
- And we work in different branches; from Healthcare, FinTech to IoT
As a Senior Solution Architect you consult in pre-sales phase: design and present smart ideas for improving the digital roadmap and you are actively involved in innovation workshops with the client. You perform architectural design and implementation oversight of ourclient projects.
- Translate client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs.
- Communicate and document designs, implementation plans, and business models.
- Creative approach while using appropriate design patterns
- Design and document API level specifications and Data Models
- Interact with client IT and Business teams to address technical dependencies and deployment of solutions
- Resolve technical issues and identify risks by building consensus among technical stakeholders
- Evaluate vendor solutions and technology selection
- We’re looking for an all round experienced Solution Architect with expertise in different domains, you have a solid knowledge of several enterprise server-side technologies and hands-on experience in designing enterprise grade architectures.
- Previous consulting or client service delivery experience in a project-based environment is highly preferred
- Solid understanding of databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in developing software (in the past)
- TOGAF certified, or a similar certification
Occasional traveling (abroad) is part of the job.
We offer a challenging learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects. You join a growing team of creatives, all working to bring their expertise to the customer. We coop in teams, learn from each other ánd our employees represent the best talent from around Europe and beyond, and we're very proud of what we've achieved already!
We offer you a range of nice perks too: a competitive salary, trainings via our Academy, health insurance compensation, a free pension plan, 25 holidays, travel costs compensation, free fruit, Friday afternoon drinks, and lots of fun in the office! And with 30+ different nationalities in our Amsterdam office you could say we have a diverse culture, and we’re proud of it!
ZooStation will offer you a fully paid and arranged relocation including the search for a house according to your wishes, visa, all the paperwork and so on.