Freelance or permanent Voice Engineer with Broadsoft and/or Oracle SBC experience
THIS JOB REQUIRES RELOCATION TO HOLLAND AMSTERDAM
ZooStation will fully support, pay and arrange your and your families' relocation to Holland. This includes arranging visa, finding a house, gettich the administrative stuff done and so on.
Role Sr. Engineer Network Voice
What is the minimum years of working experience required for this position?
Key responsibilities for this position.
The Engineer Voice is responsible for securing the health & availability of Fixed Voice and FMC platforms, products & services.
· Solve network related and customer related incidents and disturbances
· Monitor and perform maintenance tasks on our network
· Increase/adapt capacity in our network
· Lead engineer for implementation of new services or legacy phase out
· Acceptance testing for new platforms and services
· Testing and implementation of new software and Interconnects
· Perform migrations from old platforms to new ones
· Knowledge management (writing and updating troubleshoot related procedures)
· Scripting/automation to make tasks/work more efficient
· Support and coaching of engineers in complex incidents and technological issues
· Advice management and business on decisions for issues and products&services
· Be part of an on-call team for incidents
Specific knowledge needed for the position
· Expert knowledge of Fixed Voice and FMC related technologies, products and services
· Expert knowledge of the following platforms: Broadsoft, Huawei IMS, Oracle/ACME SBC, CS2K, DMS, Escaux Mobile Connect
· Expert knowledge of SIP, C7 and ISDN30
· Knowledge of INAP, ENUM, SIGTRAN and MGCP/H.248
What are the specific skills needed for the position?
· Troubleshooting & Problem solving capabilities
· Skill to identify structural service and process improvements
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Documentation skills
· Scripting and automation skills
· Advising skills
· Coaching /Training skills
The most relevant competencies needed for this position
· Customer Focus / Service oriented
· Accuracy and a good eye for detail
· Being able to see through complex interdependencies and its effects
· Team player and collaborator
· Proactive attitude and communication
· Take responsibility for end to end solutions
· Able to perform under high pressure