Salesforce Developer for telco [Holland]
For a telco in Holland we are looking for a Salesforce Developer. Initially due to Covid-19 remote work is possible. But if both Hollnd and your home country are free to travel again then relocation is needed. This relocation will be fully paid and arranged by ZooStation. Including a search for a house, visa and paperwork. Also for your family.
It's an international team of developers, testers, architects working Agile and with big ambitions. Options to develop yourself in a big company.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Salesforce developer
- Salesforce Vlocity experience is an advantage
- Experience implementing Microservice architecture with ReST API.
- Writing tests for your code should be second nature to you.
- Experience with working in an Agile feature team.
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Frontend development: Vue (with Nuxt.js)) is a plus.
- Experience with e-commerce has a high preference.
- Familiarity with content management systems
- You’re a devops master, both in approach as in implementation
- If you can contribute by thinking on a meta-level and helping in the design is a plus.
Salary indication: good