Salesforce Developer [Holland or remote]
For a telco in Holland we are looking for a Salesforce Developer. Initially due to Covid-19 remote work is possible. But if both Holland and your home country are free to travel again then relocation is asked. This relocation will be fully paid and arranged by ZooStation. Including a search for a house, visa and paperwork. Also for your family.
It's an international team of developers, testers, architects working Agile and with big ambitions. Options to develop yourself in a big company. Lots of options to grow further and good conditions.
• 5+ years of experience in application development, with a focus on SalesForce
• Multiple years of experience working in a Telco environment, with understanding of Telco
business processes (Quote- & Ordercapture and fulfillment processes)
• Experience in large SalesForce implementations (big orgs, large number of users), specifically Sales Cloud
• Strong coding background in multiple programming languages
• Knowledge with design patterns and best practices and how to apply them in practice
• Experienced working with standardized software packages and the ability to substantiate pro's and con's between customizing and out-of-the-box
• Experience with CI/CD Tooling (git, Jenkins, BitBucket, Jira) in a SalesForce environment
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative development environment; experience with Agile development is a strong plus
• Experience with Vlocity is a plus
Initially working remote. Relocation is started is paid and supported by ZooStation. We will arrange everything like flight, visa, insurances, search for a house, schools.