Salesforce Vlocity developer
ZooStation is looking for a Salesforce developer with experience in the CPQ Vlocity. You would be working with a nice team of experts working Agile on a big complex Ecommerce shop for the business to business market connected with Salesforce. There is a roadmap with requirements. Working remote from home, possible relocation later.
Some things that would define you
- You are excited about your work and are able to motivate others on your field of expertise.
- You like to work in a team that delivers E2E functionality.
- You enjoy helping in designing new solutions, whether these are
- innovations or operational enhancements.
- Problems do not discourage you, but incite an energy in you to solve it.
- You are autonomous and not afraid to ask for help or ask any question.
- You are always looking to improve, both for the product as well as the
- team and yourself.
KPN Een Shop team
We are looking for
- At least 2 years of experience as a Vlocity developer.
- Experience implementing Microservice architecture with ReST API.
- Writing tests for your code should be second nature to you.
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Frontend development: Vue (with Nuxt.js) is a plus.
- Experience with e-commerce and CPQ systems.
- Familiarity with content management systems.
- Experience with working in an Agile feature team.
- You’re a devops master, both in approach as in implementation.
- It is a plus if you can contribute by thinking on a meta-level and helping in
- the design.
Relocation is supported and paid by ZooStation (like flight, visa, search for a house, insurances). Good salary.