Fullstack Python developer [Holland or remote]
For a big telco in Holland we are looking for a fullstack Python developer willing to work on one of the biggest "My" environments in Holland. It's a role that can be filled in by developer willing to relocate to Holland or working remotely for sure during the Covid-19 period. After that a relocation applies for candidates interested coming to Holland.
Full Stack Developer
There is a My environment B2B team that focusses on the customer journeys of Corporate and Large Enterprise (LCE) customers and we are looking for passionate full stack developers to take this vision from a concept to implement it in reality.
This telco has the ambition to make My environment the best-in-class service environment for our customers. The dedicated LCE team will focus on increasing the usage of the environment by being relevant for the customer at any moment in the customer lifecycle.
Many things have to be done to improve the customer journey. Data is spread over many functional areas and systems and they all need to communicate with our platform. In addition, there are many opportunities like Artificial Intelligence and Big Data that we have not yet deployed.
It is up to you to contribute to the future and introduce creative new functionalities for a seamless customer journey!
Several development teams within and outside our company work closely together to achieve this goal and you will contribute to this challenge in this Agile DEVOPS team.
We use many different backend platforms. The two most important ones are Salesforce and ServiceNow. Backend capabilities are exposed as microservices based APIs on our Digital Engine. We fully embrace the cloud and host our solution on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform.
This is what you will be doing:
- Creating smooth customer journeys and develop and maintain the necessary new and existing functionalities (micro services) for these customer journeys in close corporation with the other teams
- Further developing and maintaining the portal (large enterprise telephone services)
- Automation of onboarding for LCE customers
- Work with team members on complex and innovative features
- Play an active role in determining the MVP for each feature to be released by the team
- Ensure the quality of the developments by means of code conventions, unit test and contribute to integration, automated testing etc.
- Helps to develop and build the vision
Have knowledge of most of the mentioned qualifications and the absolute willingness, motivation and capacity to learn the others:
Must have skills:
· Python 3, preferably with Django 2+
· One or more of: Vue.js / Angular 6+ / React
· API’s JSON / SOAP / REST
· It’s a plus to be AWS certified
· Knowledge of software design patterns
Nice to have:
· JIRA / Confluence
· Docker / Kubernetes / Rancher
· Test automation Robot Framework / Protractor
· Splunk, Grafana, Sentry and Elastic search for Monitoring
Behavioural & Leadership Competencies
You have to be a team player.
· Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or similar
- Embodies the Scrum Values.
- Pro-active and ‘can do’ mentality. Helps the team to further develop and improve, e.g. for DEVOPS processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English (must)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Great sense of humour
· End to End state of mind
· Willing to learn and able to teach other team members
· Open for change
· Critical and can take criticism to help improve the team
Initially working remote. Relocation is started is paid and supported by ZooStation. We will arrange everything like flight, visa, insurances, search for a house, schools.