QA Software Engineer - Automated Testing (Full-time Remote)
Software Engineer Automated Testing (REMOTE)
The retail industry across Latin America is worth 2 trillion dollars annually. Hence, to ensure growing sales and market share, brands and retailers spend billions of dollars each year to send thousands of workers to complete in-store tasks like stocking shelves, fulfilling e-commerce orders, and building displays. Our technology provides brands and retailers with a solution to ensure their products are correctly stocked on the shelf or picked and increase their sales. We do that by connecting our users, via their phone, to our marketplace where they can choose from an inventory of tasks nearby they can complete for brands as an independent contractor. In exchange, brands receive a real time dashboard of their product’s status and the corrective actions taken in store to grow sales. To date over 900,000 tasks have been delivered by users for brands and retailers via our platform across Mexico and we are transforming the way brands and retailers manage their business.
We're looking for people with an entrepreneur spirit, and passion for building to join the team. This is a rare opportunity in Latin America to work with a well-funded with exponential growth U.S. startup. Our founders are Harvard Business School graduates with deep consumer expertise at Walmart and P&G across Latin America, India, China and Africa. Our company is backed by top investors in Silicon Valley and we currently have over 12,000 users in Mexico, helping brands and retailers.
We are looking for a talented engineer, with a quality mindset, to join our team. This person will work on delivering features, as part of an agile team, but will also take a lead role in helping the team deliver with quality. This will include setting up automated testing, training the team to write tests, and helping the whole team to develop a quality mindset.
- Delivering high-quality features in the Backend
- Establishing testing and quality best practices
- Working with and mentoring other team members
- Support best practices, coding standards, and a quality mindset
- Contribute to a highly dynamic agile development process
- 5+ years delivering software
- 2+ years experience with automated testing frameworks
- 2+ years of experience in mobile
- Expertise in Java or equivalent language (Kotlin is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Good communication skills (in English)
- Committed to improving themselves and the team
- Competitive Salary
- Full remote work!
- Chance to work with an amazing team to build a platform that helps people find a foot hold in the digital economy of the future