Zubale is creating a talent marketplace for brands and retailers. We are the leading platform empowering companies to crowdsource intelligence, take action, and improve their business in emerging markets. We connect companies directly with consumers on their smartphones to crowdsource jobs in exchange for rewards. Consumers complete jobs like stocking shelves, tracking promotions, and answering surveys which we turn into action for our customers to improve their business.
We're looking for people with an entrepreneur spirit, and passion for building to join the team. This is a rare opportunity in Mexico City to be at the ground level of a well-funded U.S. startup. We are a Harvard Business School and MIT founded startup, backed by top investors in Silicon Valley and Boston with deep consumer expertise at Walmart/P&G. We currently have over 12,000 users in Mexico, helping domestic and international brands.
As the Zubale Social Media Manager, you’re the creative thinker who is responsible for developing the brand voice, look and personality of the Zubale brand across all social media channels. Equal parts content creator and social strategist, you’re developing and posting on-brand content while creatively responding to trending and real time opportunities. You understand our end-users and clients and how to reach and speak with them. You’ll drive monthly reporting and collaborate with the leadership team to ensure that ideas and initiatives can be leveraged across our social channels. This role will work closely with our co-founders and Zubale leadership team.
- Lead social strategy & content ideation with support and collaboration from marketing and leadership team.
- Create, publish, and maintain social media content calendar across all channels.
- Lead content development for all social media channels, including photography (product, lifestyle) and captions.
- Community management across all social platforms to drive end-user engagement and positive sentiments.
- Manage paid social advertising strategies and execution.
- Analyze and track key performance metrics regularly and/or per-campaign basis to understand the effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- 2+ years of social media experience (preferably in an on-demand or crowdsourced business model)
- BA/BS in a related field such as Marketing, Communications, Journalism, PR or Advertising
- Experience with direct management of Facebook Ads Manager & other Paid Social platforms
- Extensive experience within the Facebook Ads UI using tools and features including Power Editor, Custom Audiences, Look-A-Like Audiences, Carousel Ads, App-Install Ads, Lead Gen Ads, and more.
- Experience with social analytics / social listening tools / campaign management tool
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms, including their respective strengths, nuances, success metrics, and relevant demographics
- Prior social media and community management experience building personal online personas or accounts with strong engagement
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environments
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience with photoshop
- Startup experience
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Relocation to Mexico City
- Chance to work with an amazing team to build a platform that helps people find a foothold in the digital economy of the future