Zubale is creating a talent marketplace for brands and retailers. We are the leading platform empowering companies to crowdsource intelligence, take action, and improve their business in emerging markets. We connect companies directly with consumers on their smartphones to crowdsource jobs in exchange for rewards. Consumers complete jobs like stocking shelves, tracking promotions, and answering surveys which we turn into action for our customers to improve their business.
We're looking for a native Spanish speaker with an entrepreneurial spirit, and passion for building to join the team. This is a rare opportunity in Mexico City to be at the ground level of a well-funded U.S. startup. We are a Harvard Business School and MIT founded startup, backed by top investors in Silicon Valley and Boston with deep consumer expertise at Walmart/P&G. We currently have over 12,000 users in Mexico, helping domestic and international brands.
We are looking for someone who has training in product management and can work in a fast moving startup to hustle and take our product to the next level. This person will work with the rest of the organization to understand what users need and translate that to the development team. They will work directly with the founders, our design team, and our developers to ensure that we make our users and customers successful.
- Understand and translate the needs of the business to the tech team
- Conduct focus groups, A/B testing, and user feedback sessions to rapidly iterate the product.
- Maintaining product backlog
- Working with stakeholders and customers to prioritize work
- Contribute to a highly dynamic agile development process
- 2+ years as a Product Manager in an Agile team
- Native Spanish speaker
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in building and scaling world class mobile consumer apps
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills (in English)
- Committed to improving themselves and the team
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Relocation to Mexico City
- Chance to work with an amazing team to build a platform that helps people find a foot hold in the digital economy of the future