Zubale is creating a talent marketplace for brands and retailers. We are the leading platform empowering companies to crowdsource intelligence, take action, and improve their business in emerging markets. Zubale is a fast growing Harvard Business School and MIT founded startup, backed by top investors in Silicon Valley and Boston with deep consumer expertise at Walmart and P&G. We currently have over 12,000 users in Mexico, helping domestic and international brands.
Our business harnesses the power of crowdsourcing to generate brand intelligence in emerging markets. We allow companies to make decisions faster and with better data, by pushing the work to an army of mobile users in the markets they want to reach. Our users do everything from stocking shelves to being secret shoppers, using our mobile app to capture information, which we turn into insights for our customers.
We are seeking a Head of Growth Marketing who will be responsible for leading and building from scratch a multidisciplinary marketing team. She or he will be responsible for leading our brand building efforts and planning, implementing and optimizing the users and customers acquisition/retention campaigns. This position has executive-level visibility and will be reporting to Zubale’s Co-founder. He or she will work closely with the Sales, Product, Operations and Talent team, among other stakeholders within the company.
- Drive Acquisition and Integrate Marketing programs, including overall brand/service awareness
- Create marketing plan with measurable, scalable, and innovative offline and online campaigns to meet goals around new customer acquisition with approaches that can be measured and refined to implement ongoing improvements.
- Responsible for managing the entire customer life cycle starting from acquisition to retention.
- Develop a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration; use data to measure and understand customer behavior and apply/share those insights to be used in our marketing levers
- Build and manage a high performing marketing team
- 5+ years of hands-on experience building a brand identity and positioning.
- 2+ years of experience in Growth function developing and delivering acquisition and retention campaigns
- 1+ year of experience creating strategies using digital techniques like but not limited to: SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Email Marketing, and Content.
- Supervisory/management experience leading a team in digital marketing and content creation,
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on ROI from marketing initiatives with direct network effects among users.
- Demonstrated track record of the use of viral variables strategies for exponential user population growth.
- Experience collaborating simultaneously with several teams.
- Candidate must be fluent in both Spanish and English.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a fast growth or start-up culture environment.
- Experience working in the gig economy, on demand marketplaces
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing principles with special focus on CRM and social media
- Experience in eCommerce and building successful PR campaigns.
- MBA or equivalent MS
- Competitive Salary and Benefits.
- Continued growth and side by side collaboration with our Co-Founders.
- Chance to work with an amazing team to build a company that will continue to invest in its employees.