Brand Content Designer (Fulltime)
Location: Mexico City Zubale.com
Zubale is creating a talent marketplace for brands and retailers. We are the leading platform empowering companies to crowdsource intelligence, take action, and improve their business in emerging markets. We connect companies directly with consumers on their smartphones to crowdsource jobs in exchange for rewards. Consumers complete jobs like stocking shelves, tracking promotions, and answering surveys which we turn into action for our customers to improve their business.
We're looking for people with an entrepreneur spirit, and passion for building to join the team. This is a rare opportunity in Mexico to be at the ground level of a well-funded U.S. startup. We are a Harvard Business School founded a startup, backed by top investors in Silicon Valley and Boston with deep consumer expertise at Walmart/P&G. We currently have over 12,000 users in Mexico, helping domestic and international brands.
We are looking for a talented content designer to manage our written and visual content creation with strong skills in three major areas: 1. Design Tools 2. Editorial Design and 3. Branding.
In this role you’ll be responsible for generating the ideas and strategies to communicate brand content. Importantly, this position will be responsible for creating graphics (including photos and videos) and overall content for social media postings, printed materials, blog postings, website, and mobile app designs. This role with design branding and communication campaigns including online and offline activations for Zubale users and brand customers.
-3+ years of experience as a graphic designer for content in an agency or start-up.
-Bachelor’s degree in design, media or content creation or similar
-Native Spanish and English communication skills, verbal and written (Business vocabulary)
-Have portfolio with at least 7 designs made and be able to explain your process in at least 3
- Adobe Photoshop (photo editing)
- Adobe Illustrator
- CMYK Diagramming & Chromatic Knowledge
- Design Creation of editorial articles
- Experience in Poster Design, posters and brochures
- Experience in graphic material production
- Experience working with brand manuals.
- Experience designing for media such as web pages or landing pages.
- Synthesize concepts in visual language.
- Familiar with PANTONE, RGB and HEX colors
Nice to have:
- Adobe After effects
- Adobe Premiere
- Copywriting experience
- Exposure to App design process.
- Proficient in producing video content as well as high-quality photography.
- Experience working with advertising agencies.
- Experience in the gig economy industry.
- Offline activation experience
-Competitive Salary ($50,000 to $70,000 pesos gross)
-Benefits Relocation and/or travel to Mexico City
-Very attractive vacation days and work from home policy
-Chance to work with an amazing team to build a platform that helps people find a foothold in the digital economy of the future.