Customer Engagement Manager (Full-time)
Location: Mexico City Zubale.com
Zubale is creating a talent marketplace for brands and retailers. We are the leading platform empowering companies to crowdsource intelligence, take action, and improve their business in Latin America. We connect companies directly with consumers on their smartphones to crowdsource tasks in exchange for rewards. Consumers complete tasks like stocking shelves, tracking inventory and executing promotions which we turn into action for our customers to improve their business.
We're looking for people with an entrepreneur spirit, and passion for building to join the team. This is a rare opportunity in Mexico to be at the ground level of a well-funded U.S. startup. We are a Harvard Business School founded a startup, backed by top investors in Silicon Valley and Boston with deep consumer expertise at Walmart/P&G. We currently have over 12,000 users in Mexico, helping domestic and international brands.
We’re looking for a dynamic Customer Engagement Manager who moves with speed, has exceptional attention to detail, and great relationship management to join our team.
You will be responsible for ensuring the success of Zubale’s B2B customers and managing their post-sale experience. You will act as the primary point of contact for Zubale’s customers and will be "the face of the business." You will own your book of business and will be responsible for delivering results on KPIs including revenue retention and contract expansion.
You will meet with customers regularly to communicate Zubale’s value; these conversations may happen in-person or via phone/video conference. You will maintain a deep understanding of Zubale’s solutions so that you can lead value-added customer conversations, understand customer's needs, and communicate these needs back to internal teams. In addition, you must have poise and executive presence, and be comfortable presenting to C-level executives
You will act as an internal escalation point for customer requests including: technical questions, contract questions, and other account-related questions. You’ll work very closely with the Sales, Operations, and payments teams to resolve our customer’s issues across multifunctional teams.
You will advocate for customers internally and balance the needs of the customer with the business needs of Zubale.
- 3+ years as a B2B Key Account Manager, Customer Success, or other post-sales customer-facing role with experience in territory ownership, portfolio management, and account planning.
- Proven track record of owning your book of business, delivering results on KPIs including revenue retention and contract expansion.Bachelor’s degree in administrative areas.Proven experience conducting face to face customer meetings and excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English, verbal and written (Business vocabulary).
- Must be extremely well organized and able to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve, and perform under pressure.
- Willingness to work sporadically on a weekend or after hours and is always available to be contacted if needed.
- Must demonstrate empathy for internal and external stakeholders and have a high EQ.
- Must be curious and a self-starter.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the start-up environment.
- Experience with B2B Tech product sales and services.
- CPG/Retail experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Previous work or exposure to the promotors market.
-Salary $30,000.00 MXN to $35,000.00 MXN
-Very attractive vacation days and work from home policy.
-Chance to work with an amazing team to build a platform that helps people find a foothold in the digital economy of the future.