You’ll be helping with some of their more advanced responsibilities related to financial reporting, payroll, sales audits, A/P, and lease management. Potential tasks include managing payroll and benefits administration, preparing journal entries, calculating accruals, financial statement preparation, duties around month end close, processing expense reports, auditing payroll and sales transactions, and processing accounts payable. The ideal candidate will have a degree in accounting or business administration, over three years of accounting experience, and knowledge of general accountant tasks. You must be able to communicate with all members of the team, be a leader in the payroll department, and have great attention to detail. You must be comfortable learning quickly and following specific directions. Since this company is growing there is a lot of potential growth.
- Assist with month-end close procedures.
- Calculate month-end accruals.
- Process A/P.
- Audit sales information.
- Sales billing and collection.
- Managing credit and invoicing for clients.
- Reconcile bank accounts, credit card payments,
- Lease and miscellaneous expenses management.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports on burn vs. budget
- Support in financial statements creation.
- Additional projects as needed.
- A degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- At least 3 years of accounting experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in invoicing and collections experience.
- Excellent native-level English communication skills (written and speaking).
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with all members of the team.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Must be able to follow instructions and adhere to the complexities of the department.
- Flexible attitude and desire to help out where needed.
- Sense of urgency and work under pressure.