Frontend Layout Developer (Design System/Full-time ON-SITE)
Zubale is the leading platform empowering companies to crowdsource intelligence in emerging
markets and make faster decisions. We connect companies directly with consumers on their
smartphones to crowdsource tasks in exchange for rewards. Consumers complete jobs like
stocking shelves, tracking promotions, and answering surveys which we turn into action for our
customers to improve their business.
We're looking for people with an entrepreneur spirit, and passion for building to join the team.
This is a rare opportunity in Mexico City to be at the ground level of a well-funded startup. We are a Harvard Business School and MIT founded startup, backed by top investors in Silicon Valley and Boston with deep consumer expertise at Walmart/P&G. We currently have over 12,000 users in Mexico, helping domestic and international brands.
In this role you will help deliver backend functionality that supports our mobile app. You will have
a chance to help with all aspects of development, from design to deployment, and learn about AI, CI/CD, and automated testing. Working in a small agile team, this person will have a chance to contribute at multiple levels and grow in many directions.
- Responsible for extending our UI component library, as driving its adoption for frontend applications.
- Contribute in the frontend project as a whole and help the team build tooling, best practices and the overall architecture.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Building and maintaining reusable brand new frontend component library.
- Improving the whole UI development process together with the design team.
- Ensuring the adoption of the component library by working with an existing codebase.
- Contribute to a highly dynamic agile development process.
Experience in working with a React-based component library.
Experience in working closely with designers.
Good communication skills (in English).
Committed to improving themselves and the team.
Chance to work with an amazing team to build a platform that helps people find a foot hold in
the digital economy of the future.
Generous vacation and paid time off.