BE ONE OF OUR FIRST HIRES IN COLOMBIA!
The retail industry across Latin America is worth 2 trillion dollars annually. Hence, to ensure growing sales and market share, brands and retailers spend billions of dollars each year to send thousands of workers to complete in-store tasks like stocking shelves, fulfilling e-commerce orders, delivering e-commerce orders and building displays. Our technology provides brands and retailers with a solution for all these. We do that by connecting our users, via their phone, to our marketplace where they can choose from an inventory of tasks nearby they can complete for brands as independent contractors. In exchange, brands and retailers receive a real time dashboard of the status of the different tasks being done. To date over 4,000,000 tasks have been delivered by users for brands and retailers via our platform across Mexico and we are transforming the way brands and retailers manage their business.
We're looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit, and passion for building new and different projects. This is a rare opportunity in Latin America to work with a well-funded startup with exponential growth. Our founders are Harvard Business School graduates with deep consumer expertise at Walmart and P&G across Latin America, India, China and Africa. Our company is backed by top investors in Silicon Valley and we currently have over 12,000 users in Mexico, Colombia and Costa Rica (Soon in Brasil), helping brands and retailers.
As we expand into Colombia, we need a highly skilled individual that can work independently and have passion for execution. We are looking for a super talented Operations Analyst that can work independently and lead one of our largest customers. In this role, you will work very closely with Colombia's Head of Operations and Operations Managers and your main responsibility will be to ensure execution quality and success. The ideal candidate has previous experience in operations working with a lot of ambiguity.
- Manage funnel metrics and conversion (tracking and improvement)
- Improve independent workers retention by understanding data and converting it into actionable insights for Product/Tech teams
- Build new operational processes to improve our execution quality
- Communicate effectively to ensure right level of support from multi-functional teams
- Create reports to manage daily operations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration, economics, engineering or similar degrees
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Scrappy: Make things happen with limited resources
- Bias for action to get things done on time and deliver for the business
- Data driven with ability to pull numbers to drive decisions
Nice to have
- Previous experience in early stage startups
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Generous vacation and paid time off
- Partial remote work
- Fast track development if goals are met
- Chance to work with an amazing team to build a platform that helps people find a foothold in the digital world