Customer Success Manager - Costa Rica
BE ONE OF OUR FIRST HIRES IN CENTRAL AMERICA!
The retail industry across Latin America is worth 2 trillion dollars annually. Hence, to ensure growing sales and market share, brands and retailers spend billions of dollars each year to send thousands of workers to complete in-store tasks like stocking shelves, fulfilling e-commerce orders, delivering e-commerce orders and building displays. Our technology provides brands and retailers with a solution for all these. We do that by connecting our users, via their phone, to our marketplace where they can choose from an inventory of tasks nearby they can complete for brands as independent contractors. In exchange, brands and retailers receive a real time dashboard of the status of the different tasks being done. To date over 2,500,000 tasks have been delivered by users for brands and retailers via our platform across Mexico and we are transforming the way brands and retailers manage their business.
We're looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit, and passion for building new and different projects. This is a rare opportunity in Latin America to work with a well-funded startup with exponential growth. Our founders are Harvard Business School graduates with deep consumer expertise at Walmart and P&G across Latin America, India, China and Africa. Our company is backed by top investors in Silicon Valley and we currently have over 12,000 users in Mexico (Soon Costa Rica, Colombia and Brasil), helping brands and retailers.
As we expand into Costa Rica, we need a highly skilled individual that can work independently and have passion for building long lasting commercial relationships. We are looking for an experienced Commercial leader that has a demonstrated track record both retaining/expanding massive B2B accounts. In this role you will be part of Central America’s team and you will report to Central America's Head of Customer Success. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the future of work, last mile delivery, gig economy and improving life quality for the emerging middle class.
- Lead the relationship with our customers (Brands and supermarkets)
- Retain and expand our B2B accounts
- Penetrate our customers at different levels/areas
- Build strong relationships with our customers at different levels/areas
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and referenceability
- Develop and implement standard methodologies and processes across accounts
- Understand how to balance customer requests and needs with business value and logic
- Make things happen for our customers by influencing and mobilizing internal teams to deliver on key product features etc
- Account Strategist - helping Zubale see where the customer’s business is going and where our opportunities are to sell other services
- 3+ years of successful B2B leadership experience in customer success or account management
- Experience managing CPG or Supermarkets
- Data driven, analytical curious problem solver
- Have an excellent business sense and a "get it done" mentality
- Demonstrated ability to engage in both strategic and tactical conversations with customers, ranging from senior stakeholders to entry level managers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration, economics, engineering or similar degrees
- You thrive in ambiguous situations and operate effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
Nice to have
- Previous experience in high growth startup(s)
- Previous experience in gig-economy platforms
- Competitive Salary, commissions and benefits
- Generous vacation and paid time off
- Partial remote work
- Fast track development if goals are met
- Chance to work with an amazing team to build a platform that helps people find a foothold in the digital world