Internal Operations Analyst
The retail industry across Latin America is worth 2 trillion dollars annually. Hence, to ensure growing sales and market share, brands and retailers spend billions of dollars each year to send thousands of workers to complete in-store tasks like stocking shelves, fulfilling e-commerce orders, and building displays. Our technology provides brands and retailers with a solution to ensure their products are correctly stocked on the shelf or picked and increase their sales. We do that by connecting our users, via their phone, to our marketplace where they can choose from an inventory of tasks nearby they can complete for brands as an independent contractor. In exchange, brands receive a real time dashboard of their product’s status and the corrective actions taken in store to grow sales. To date over 1,300,000 tasks have been delivered by users for brands and retailers via our platform across Mexico and we are transforming the way brands and retailers manage their business.
We're looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit, and passion for building new and different projects. This is a rare opportunity in Latin America to work with a well-funded startup with exponential growth. Our founders are Harvard Business School graduates with deep consumer expertise at Walmart and P&G across Latin America, India, China and Africa. Our company is backed by top investors in Silicon Valley and we currently have over 12,000 users in Mexico (Soon in Colombia, Costa Rica and Brasil), helping brands and retailers.
INTERNAL OPERATIONS ANALYST
We are looking for a qualified and organized internal operations analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will have an amazing attention to detail and the ability to prioritize ongoing and changing responsibilities. The internal operations analyst will also identify areas of improvement on process workflows, assist in all department analysis, and conduct internal audits.
Internal Operations Analyst Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep customer information, goals and status up to date.
- Cross-reference multiple information coming from different areas and departments.
- Support form creation and changes.
- Support task creation and changes.
- Standardize processes and communicate effectively to different company areas.
- Analyze data of in-place procedures to find ways to improve operations.
- Evaluate operations procedures and processes.
- Identify deficiencies and areas for improvement and redesign.
- Recommend strategies and develop new procedures.
- Create set company standards and reporting structures
Internal Operations Analyst Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, statistics, business, data management, operations research, or related field.
- 2 years’ experience as an operations analyst, in an operation or research analyst role, or in a related position
- Able to analyze large, complex data sets using a variety of software and tools
- Comfortable with database administration skills and resources
- Proactive and able to tackle responsibilities with little guidance
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pays strict attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interaction with all levels of management
This role requires weekend support once a month, which will be compensated with time off during the work week.