Senior Sales Executive
Senior Sales Executive (Full-time)
The retail industry across Latin America is worth 2 trillion dollars annually. Hence, to ensure growing sales and market share, brands and retailers spend billions of dollars each year to send thousands of workers to complete in-store tasks like stocking shelves, fulfilling e-commerce orders, delivering e-commerce orders and building displays. Our technology provides brands and retailers with a solution for all these. We do that by connecting our users, via their phone, to our marketplace where they can choose from an inventory of tasks nearby they can complete for brands as independent contractors. In exchange, brands and retailers receive a real time dashboard of the status of the different tasks being done. To date over 4,000,000 tasks have been delivered by users for brands and retailers via our platform across Mexico and we are transforming the way brands and retailers manage their business.
We're looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit, and passion for building new and different projects. This is a rare opportunity in Latin America to work with a well-funded startup with exponential growth. Our founders are Harvard Business School graduates with deep consumer expertise at Walmart and P&G across Latin America, India, China and Africa. Our company is backed by top investors in Silicon Valley and we currently have over 12,000 users in Mexico, Costa Rica and Colombia (Soon in Brasil), helping brands and retailers.
As we expand into Colombia, we need a highly skilled individual that can work independently and is a rockstar prospecting, consulting and closing new clients. As Sales Executive your primary goal is to communicate and align the product's benefit to the buyer based on their understanding of the buyer's pain points and purchasing goals, and ultimately "close" the deal. You will be responsible for closing deals and acquiring new customers.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts to achieve assigned sales quotas and targets and drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
- Provide feedback to management on ways to decrease the sales cycle , market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Utilize online and offline sources to cultivate new leads and develop/maintain pipeline
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Report on sales activity (include desired frequency – daily is ideal for accuracy) Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions (include frequency – daily is ideal for accuracy)
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration, economics, engineering or similar degrees
- Minimum 3 years of proven excellence in business development, client prospection or sales
- Experience with sales tools, including Hubspot or Salesforce, pipedrive, outreach or mixmax
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Independent, being self-starter and able to work with incomplete information
- Aggressive selling, never accepting no as answer and being creative to make things happen.
Nice to have
· Previous experience in early stage startups
· Competitive Salary and benefits
· Generous vacation and paid time off
· Remote work
· Fast track development if goals are met
· Chance to work with an amazing team to build a platform that helps people find a foothold in the digital world