Customer Success Analyst
Customer Success Analyst (Full-time)
San Jose, Costa Rica
The retail industry across Latin America is worth 2 trillion dollars annually. Hence, to ensure growing sales and market share, brands and retailers spend billions of dollars each year to send thousands of workers to complete in-store tasks like stocking shelves, fulfilling e-commerce orders, delivering e-commerce orders and building displays. Our technology provides brands and retailers with a solution for all these. We do that by connecting our users, via their phone, to our marketplace where they can choose from an inventory of tasks nearby they can complete for brands as independent contractors. In exchange, brands and retailers receive a real time dashboard of the status of the different tasks being done. To date over 4,000,000 tasks have been delivered by users for brands and retailers via our platform across Mexico and we are transforming the way brands and retailers manage their business.
We're looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit, and passion for building new and different projects. This is a rare opportunity in Latin America to work with a well-funded startup with exponential growth. Our founders are Harvard Business School graduates with deep consumer expertise at Walmart and P&G across Latin America, India, China and Africa. Our company is backed by top investors in Silicon Valley and we currently have over 12,000 users in Mexico, Costa Rica and Colombia (Soon in Brasil), helping brands and retailers.
As we expand into Costa Rica, we need a highly skilled individual that can work independently and have passion for building long lasting commercial relationships. We are looking for a Customer Success Analyst that is very strong converting data into insights and following up on the day to day comercial operations. In this role you will be part of Central America’s team and you will report to Central America's Head of Sales. You will act as an internal escalation point for customer requests including: technical questions, contract questions, report requests and other account-related situations. You’ll work very closely with the Sales, Operations, and payments teams to resolve our customer’s issues across multifunctional teams.
- 3+ years as Data Analyst in a commercial organization
- Experience working with multifunctional teams to solve customer needs (Tech, Sales, Operations, Finance etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English, verbal and written (Business vocabulary).
- Must be extremely well organized and able to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve, and perform under pressure.
- Willingness to work sporadically on a weekend or after hours and is always available to be contacted if needed.
- Must demonstrate empathy for internal and external stakeholders and have a high EQ.
- Must be curious and a self-starter.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the start-up environment.
- Experience with B2B Tech product sales and services.
- CPG/Retail experience.