Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative – Colombia
The retail industry across Latin America is worth 2 trillion dollars annually. Hence, to ensure growing sales and market share, brands and retailers spend billions of dollars each year to send thousands of workers to complete in-store tasks like stocking shelves, fulfilling e-commerce orders, delivering e-commerce orders and building displays. Our technology provides brands and retailers with a solution for all these. We do that by connecting our users, via their phone, to our marketplace where they can choose from an inventory of tasks nearby they can complete for brands as independent contractors. In exchange, brands and retailers receive a real time dashboard of the status of the different tasks being done. To date over 4,000,000 tasks have been delivered by users for brands and retailers via our platform across Mexico and we are transforming the way brands and retailers manage their business.
We're looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit, and passion for building. This is a rare opportunity in Latin America to work with a well-funded startup with exponential growth. Our founders are Harvard Business School graduates with deep consumer expertise at Walmart and P&G across Latin America, India, China and Africa. Our company is backed by top investors in Silicon Valley and we currently have over 12,000 users in Mexico, Colombia and Costa Rica (Soon in Brasil), helping brands and retailers.
As we expand into Colombia, we need a highly skilled individual that can work independently and is a rockstar prospecting new clients. As SDR your primary responsibility is to identify and create new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for the Sales Director or Managers. You will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. This role will be primarily focused around researching the Target Accounts in the territory and performing outreach through emails, calls, and social media.
- Promote and market Zubale business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients
- Schedule Initial Prospecting Meetings for the Sales Team
- Provide in depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive 1st approach
- Research and evaluate additional leads/prospects through creative research (web, data bases, calls, LinkedIn, partners etc)
- Meet or exceed assigned quota of a minimum calls / emails per day
- Work with the Sales Leadership to support the acquisition of new accounts in the country
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration, economics, engineering or similar degrees
- Minimum 2 years of proven excellence in business development, client prospection or sales
- Experience with sales tools, including Hubspot or Salesforce, pipedrive, outreach or mixmax
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Independent, being self-starter and able to work with incomplete information
- Aggressive selling, never accepting no as answer and being creative to make things happen.
Nice to have
· Previous experience in early stage startups
· Competitive Salary and benefits
· Generous vacation and paid time off
· Remote work
· Fast track development if goals are met
· Chance to work with an amazing team to build a platform that helps people find a foothold in the digital world